Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Fun in MEXICO!!!

Earlier this year my family vacationed to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!!! My Dad, Tommy, Carlee, the kids, Tad & I were all along for the trip, and we had a blast! We spent all day every day at the beach and did nothing but eat and veg! We did a little sight seeing, a little shopping, but always found ourselves back on the lounge chairs at the beach, relaxing! We had so much fun! Thanks Dad for the fun family trip, we love you!!!

Tad, Jack and I on our daily walk to Starbucks!

Tommy, Carlee and Kate relaxing at the beach .....

Jack LOVED the water weenie, i swear we rode that thing every day!

Our last day in paradise....!!!

The WILD CHILD, Kate! She is so stinkin' cute!!!

Jack & Katie Jane building sand castles at the beach!

Kate wasn't so sure about the sand between her toes, so she was held most the time! I had no problem holding her... she is so dang cute!!!

No comments: