Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Only FOUR months to go ......

I am really bored tonight, can you tell ...? I already posted something about Oakley below so now i thought i would talk about something other than our dog. MY WEDDING! It kind of creeped up on me and now its crunch time! Its crazy how fast our engagement has gone, I really cant believe it has already been six months and now we only have four or so more to go!!! I have done a few things ... we have our venue, the photographer, the cake, the florist, and our ever so talented friend Jamie works for Busath and designed our invitations, but thats it! Any suggestions anyone would like to share ...?? I really need to find a DJ or a band so any suggestions would be GREAT! Oh yes ... and I have my dress! 

4 comments:

Efamily said...

Em I am so glad that you got your music figured out.....I tried to log in and I could never do it? I was going to set you up a new account, sorry I was a little slow.

Your baby is SO cute!!

the johansen's said...

I have a good DJ, I used him at our wedding. I can give you the number next time I call, prob. today! Love you!

Jeff and Linz said...

I don't really have any suggestions but I am so excited for you Em!! You are going to be such a beautiful bride!

Kim said...

We are so excited for your wedding, we have been waiting a long time for this. We love and miss you, oh and tell my cousin we miss him too!!