Wednesday, June 9, 2010

remember me ...?

yes i know, it has been awhile! about 9 months to be exact. i will just use the excuse that it has been a crazy couple of months! to catch you up, we are about to celebrate our ONE year anniversary (weird) and we just bought a house!! SO exciting and SUPER exhausting. we put our offer in on the house back in January and officially became home owners on May 6th. it was a short sale so it took some time and some patience, which is not a good quality of mine! we started our work on the house shortly after, and moved in about 2 weeks ago. oh how i wish money grew on trees ....
(i forgot how to load photos so i have to wait until Tad comes home to help me)
photos coming SOON .... stay tuned!

5 comments:

the taylors said...

Nice to have you back to the blogging world, can't wait to see the house

Cedar City weaver said...

Hey Emmy! It's great so see a post from you. I heard about the house from Carlee, but sure would like to see some pictures of it. Now all I have to do is update my blog too. I actually have Utah plates on my car now, so it's official. We made the final move last Sunday, so we are living with boxes in Cedar City. Keep hanging in there. Looks like I'm going to have to change my ID for Google too. I'm not a LV weaver anymore. Barb A.

Efamily said...

YEAH! I can't wait to see some pictures!

Miss ya.

Kim said...

It's good to have you back and I can't wait to see pictures!!

Jeff and Linz said...

Welcome back!! Pictures please!!